ICHR Recruitment: The Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) is a captive body of the Ministry of Education, Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 35 MTS/ Office Attendant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online Before the Last date of the Application 13-Feb-2023.
ICHR Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)|
|Name of the Post||MTS/ Office Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Starting Date of the Application||14-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||13-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
ICHR Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||2|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||8|
|Staff Car Driver||1|
|MTS/ Office Attendant||11|
|MTS/ Watch & Ward Attendant||2|
|Senior Library Attendant||1|
ICHR Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Rs. 18,000 – 1,12,400/- Per Month.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
How to Apply for ICHR Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ichr.ac.in
- And check for the ICHR Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open MTS/ Office Attendant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (13-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of ICHR?
A. ichr.ac.in is the Official website of ICHR.